Despite ATF rumblings, the AR-style pistol remains a hot category. With its short overall length, potent chambering and extremely modular design, it simply fills multiple rolls extremely well. From home defense to truck gun, plinker or even hunting tool, the AR pistol shines. Now the Red Arrow Weapons 300 BLK pistol comes in two versions to meet those demands.
Red Arrow Weapons 300 BLK Pistol Details
The Red Arrow Weapons 300 BLK Pistol comes in two colors, midnight bronze and black with red accents. Each features forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers. A Tailhook Mod 2 brace compliments the platform.
The pistols utilize a 10-inch barrel and 9-inch M-LOK RAW-Rail. A Diamondback barrel features 4150 chome-moly construction. It includes a black nitride coating and comes with a 1:8 twist rate. An overall extended length of 28.75 inches makes the pistol a pretty compact option.
A drop-in 3.5-pound, single-stage trigger helps promote accurate shooting. Meanwhile, a Mil-Spec 8620 magnetic particle, Nitride-coated bolt carrier group completes the high-performance package. Last on the list is MSRP. The midnight bronze option comes in at $1,025, while the black with red accents comes in at $1,045. For more info, visit redarrowweapons.com.
RAW 300 BLK Pistol Specs
- Colors: Black with Red Accents & Midnight Bronze
- Caliber: .300 BLK
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: Diamondback Barrels 10-inch
- Gas System: Pistol Length System
- Trigger: CMC 3.5-pound single stage trigger
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 Carrier, Melonite Coated
- Lower: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Upper: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: 9-inch M-LOK S-Rail
- Pistol Grip: Magpul K2+ Grip
- Mag: MagPul P-Mag 30 Round
- Flash Hider: A2 style
- Buffer Tube: ATI Pistol Buffer Tube
- Brace: Tailhook Mod 2
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Overall Length (Brace Extended): 28.75 inches
- Overall Length (Brace Collapsed): 26 inches
View original Post